Montpellier Management - Oxford EMI Online Course
This course is open to lecturers and researchers from Montpellier Management, France. The course is face-to-face with trainers from Oxford EMI.
This course will take place at Montpellier Management in France.
We are organising a 2-day English Medium Instruction (EMI) course for university lecturers working at Montpellier Management. If you are teaching an international class, or teaching your academic subject in English, then this is the EMI course you need. This multi-disciplinary course is for teachers of all academic subjects such as Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Strategy, Human Resources Administration, Economy, Law.
You will work with our Oxford EMI trainers in a professional and relaxed environment and meet other lecturers who are facing the same challenges that EMI brings.
• Become confident in lecturing and teaching through the medium of English (EMI)
• Gain an understanding of the issues and solutions involved when teaching an international class
And you will learn how to:
• Teach your subject through EMI
• Make university learning motivating and interactive
• Manage students with different language levels in your lecture or seminar.
• Be a confident EMI University Lecturer!
Course dates: 22 and 23 June 2021 from 9.00 to 17.00
Tuition fees: £900 (nine hundred GB pounds) per course participant.
Please enrol before 22 June 2021.
Enrolment is open to all members of the consortium.
To enrol or for more information Email firstname.lastname@example.org