HFU - Oxford EMI Certificate for University Lecturers
The Oxford EMI Certificate for University Lecturers is a course which is open to lecturers from Hochschule Furtwangen University. Participants who successfully complete the course will receive the Oxford EMI Certificate for University Lecturers. The course will be held at the Villingen-Schwenningen Campus.
We are organising an English Medium Instruction (EMI) course for university lecturers who are facing the challenge of teaching their academic subject to an international class.
This multi-disciplinary course is for university teachers of all academic subjects such as Sciences, Humanities, Business, Economics, Engineering, Culture.
You will work with our Oxford EMI tutors in a professional and relaxed environment and meet other lecturers who are facing the same challenges that EMI brings.
• Become confident in lecturing and teaching through the medium of English (EMI)
• Gain an understanding of the issues and solutions involved when teaching an international class
And you will learn how to:
• Teach your subject through EMI
• Make university learning motivating and interactive
• Manage students with different language levels in your lecture or seminar.
• Be a confident EMI University Lecturer
Course dates: 25 November 2021 to 27 November 2021 with 2 additional days early 2022.
Tuition fees: Paid for by your university.
Please enrol before 5 November 2021.
To enrol or for more information Email firstname.lastname@example.org